Hey there! I’m Emily, a wife, a mother to 3 teenage boys, a dastardly dog named Augie, and the heart and soul behind Coco & June. Most days you can find me in my paint clothes, running my boys around, and chugging La Croix.
I create abstract art and lifestyle goods for folks who are totally into living a happy life. I want to surround you with positivity so you can live peacefully and be inspired to share joy with others. Together we can live on the bright side where we're nice to ourselves and others and have a whole lot of fun!
I am also deeply passionate about helping small business owners manage stress in order to lead a more peaceful and positive business. Small, intimate retreats where we get lots of individual attention and have tons of fun are my favorite!!!
When I’m not busy creating my paintings and designs, you can find me hanging in my WV home with my fam, teaching yoga, and obsessing over WW2 history. I am also passionate about giving back, which is why a portion of all Coco & June sales are donated to The Pantry Plus More! https://www.pantryplusmore.org
Since we’re friends now, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I played ice hockey from Jr High through college (Let’s go Mountaineers!). Good times-for real.
- I love beer - A cold Blue Moon paired with an orange slice is my jam.
- I have a love/hate relationship with all things sweet. Actually, that's a lie. I have a passionate love affair with all things sweet.
- I was a super creative child, but forgot about that as an adult until I picked up a paintbrush to help cope with a life altering diagnosis (Psoriatic Arthritis). From that, Coco & June was born.
- I was once fluent in American Sign Language. However, the phrase “use it or lose it” totally applies here.
Still here? Let’s connect! Follow me on Instagram @cocoandjune.com